Commercial Property Insurance
Commercial property insurance is protection for property owners who are letting out to third parties for commercial use.
Commercial Buildings Insurance is designed to meet the requirements of all types of commercial building landlords, from individual buildings to investment portfolios.
Commercial building insurance can cover all eventualities:
  • Fire
  • Flood
  • Denial of access
  • Theft/attempted theft
  • Hold up by violence and/or threats of violence to you or your employees
  • Terrorism
  • Escape of water
  • Subsidence

Residential Landlords

Residential Landlords Insurance typically includes buildings insurance to cover against events such as fire, flooding and subsidence.

If you’re renting out a furnished residential property, it’s worth considering contents insurance as this can protect everything from your furniture to the TV you provide to your tenants.

Standard buildings and contents policies may not provide the level of cover you need. Additional covers available include alternative accommodation and loss of rent.