If you’re renting out a furnished or unfurnished residential property, it’s worth considering specialist insurance.

Who would pay your mortgage should your property be untenantable?

Could you afford to lose your rent or can you afford to re-house your tenants after a major loss? When renting out a property it’s worth considering cover for loss of rent, alternative accommodation, rent guarantee, contents and your own liability.

Download our Landlords Insurance Guide and contact us for specialist advice on 020 8207 7385