At GPS Insurance Brokers, helping Landlords get the right insurance is one of our specialisms.

Residential Landlords Insurance typically includes buildings insurance to cover against events such as fire, flooding and subsidence. If you’re renting out a furnished residential property, it’s worth considering contents insurance as this can protect everything from your furniture to the TV you provide to your tenants.

Standard buildings and contents policies may not provide the level of cover you need. Additional covers available include alternative accommodation and loss of rent.

Download our ‘Complete Guide to being a Landlord’, produced in conjunction with AXA Insurance.

Contact GPS Insurance Brokers for specialist landlords insurance advice on 020 3907 7866